Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Journey of My Heart

I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. (Romans 7:18)


Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:21-22)


So, I set my heart on a pilgrimage (psalm 84:5)


Day by day, minute by minute, choice by choice, yes by yes.


In all these things I am more than a conqueror through him who loves me. I am convinced that nothing in all creation will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. (Rom 8:37-39)


Day by day, minute by minute, choice by choice, yes by yes,


I set my mind on the Spirit (Rom 8:5)


As I behold the glory of the Lord; I am being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit. (2 Cor. 3:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment